Johns Hopkins University partners with a number of different companies/agencies to meet any of your accessibility needs.
Due to the range of services, price points, and customization available, we recommend contacting the Johns Hopkins University Procurement department directly to help you through the process.
You can contact the Procurement department for general information or provide them with the following information to get your search started:
- What service or services do you need?
- When do you need it?
- How long or how much is needed?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What is your deadline to finalize an agreement?
Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins Health System
Vendor Listing by Specialty
- ASL Request, Inc. – 443.838.0244
- Graham Staffing Services – 202.861.1260
- Mid-Atlantic Interpreting Group Inc. – 410.750.0297
- Vital Signs, LLC – ASL@VitalSignsLLC.net
Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
- Absolute Quality Interpreting (AQI) Services, LLC – 877.687.5151
- HASA Video Remote Interpreting – 410.318.6780
- Gallaudet Interpreting Service – 202.651.5199
Real Time Captioning (CART – Communication Access Realtime Translation)
- Alternative Communications Services, LLC– (800) 335.0911
- Vital Signs, LLC– STT@VitalSignsLLC.net
- AI Media
Post-Production Video Captioning
- Alternative Communication Services (ACS)– (844) 335.0911
- 3Play Media– (617) 764.5189
- CaptionSync– (877) 278.7962
- Cielo24– (855) 243.5624
- Rev– (888) 369.0701
- Braille transcription resources from National Federation of the Blind
- Michigan Braille Transcribing Fund – 517.780.5096
PDF Accessibility Checking and Remediation
Accessibility Testing of Sites and Applications
Web Accessibility Auditing and Remediation